Thursday 4 November 2010

Epping

I won't tell you all that happened to me. Not yet. I was found in Epping Forest but it's not where I died.
The coroner wrote exsanguination on the death certificate. That was before my body disappeared but of course you all know why that was. Or you do now, right?

I'll leave the details for you to read, in the book. About the bout of teenage run aways in Epping. Not all of them were of my doing.






My mother thought she saw me at the house before I, well... do what we do. She thought there as a ghost there you see. But I had to make her believe what I really was. I had to.


You see you can only become... immortal if you believe.






My father doesn't believe. But then you should already know that, right?






I have to be careful of Gary and this team of his... werewolves...hiss........









And so will you...






Soon....






More...






Soon...






Soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment