Wednesday 3 November 2010

I am Helen Gray


My name is Helen Gray and I am officially...dead.

Yes dead, dead as a Sunday when there's sweet FA to do. That's when I used to have a life.

Dead as midnight.

Dead as the 66 followers of my original Blog that some fella called Gary killed.

Gary is head of the Vampire Hunters.


Except I'm not really dead at all.


I am the undead.


And this what happened to me...


But only follow if you really beleive in vampires.


My mother is the official keeper of this Blog, now I've gone, right? But she is useless on the computer even after her IT course at the school. So she will log in as me sometimes...
I'll Blog when I can. So follow if you really beleive. And I mean really believe.
ABSOLUTELY NO FAKES.


Be careful what you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment